Make an Online Crime Report

Non-Emergency Online Crime Reporting

This form should be used for non-emergency type reports only.

The online crime report form should not be used for:

  • Any type of violent crime, including personal assault, kidnapping, robbery (robbery is defined as taking from another by threat or by some force used), etc.
  • Any type of sex crime, including rape, sexual assault, etc.
  • Any type of traffic collision or hit and run
  • Burglaries – If your house, garage, shed (any structure with 4 walls and a roof) was entered and items were stolen, this is a burglary and should be reported to 804-748-1251 or 9-1-1 if it occurred within the last hour
  • Stolen vehicles or stolen firearms – Call 804-748-1251 or 911 if the theft occurred within the last hour
  • Duplicate cases – If you have already reported this incident to police do not fill out another report
  • Follow-up information – If you have already reported this incident to police and you have follow-up information, contact 804-748-1269 or send an email

Other Crime Reporting Options


Contact 911

Make an Anonymous tip

If you have information about a crime and want to remain anonymous, visit the P3 website or download the app, visit the Crime Solvers website or call 804-748-0660.


The non-emergency number to reach police is 804-748-1251. If you need to speak directly to an officer to ask questions or to update a previous report, call 804-748-1269.