Boards and Commissions

Chesterfield County is a first choice community in part because of the many citizens who volunteer their time and talents to the county. The county receives valuable guidance from citizens who serve on a number of boards and commissions.

To Participate on a Board or Commission

Anyone interested in serving the county must complete the boards and commission application form. If you need additional information about a particular board or commission, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 804-796-7099.

To Participate on the Youth Advisory Board

The Youth Advisory Board Application is for youth applicants ONLY. Interested adults will need to apply through the Volunteer Application (PDF) Process.

All appointments to the Youth Citizen Board are made by the Chesterfield County Board of Supervisors. If you have any questions please contact the Community Engagement Coordinator or by calling 804-796-7153