Welcome, New Employees!
Congratulations on your recent decision to join Chesterfield County. The information contained on this page is to help you learn about employee benefits that may be available to you, as well as provide the forms necessary to place you on county payroll beginning with your first day of employment.
Forms Needed for Orientation
Documents for Day 1 of New Employee Orientation
- Chesterfield County Full-time Employee Handbook
- Chesterfield County Part-time Employee Handbook
- Chesterfield County Policies Manual
- 2021 Anthem Point of Service (POS) and High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) Information Book
- 2022 Delta Dental Information Booklet
- 2020 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Information Booklet
- Long-Term Disability Certificate of Insurance Booklet
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS) Certificate
Documents for Day 2 of New Employee Orientation
Representatives from Employment, Payroll and Benefits teams will be available to answer questions and assist you with new hire paperwork and employee benefits information during orientation.
The links below provide comprehensive information about the county’s employee benefits programs:
Chesterfield County participates in the E-Verify System (PDF) to confirm employment eligibility.
If you have any questions about the information contained on this website, please call Human Resources at 804-748-1551.