Do I need to attach anything to my application?

If renewing your application documents can be sent after the April 3 due date, but the application must be postmarked by April 3. When filing your application we will need all documentation of income and net worth.


  • Federal Income Tax Return
  • interest and dividend statements
  • SSA-1099s
  • W-2s
  • Any other income

Net Worth

  • Annuities
  • Bank statements showing the balances in checking and savings accounts
  • Bonds
  • Cash value of life insurance and burial plots as of December 31st of the preceding year
  • Certificates of deposits
  • IRAs
  • Money market accounts
  • Stocks

Show All Answers

1. What are the requirements to be eligible for tax relief on real estate and mobile homes?
2. Where can I get an Elderly and Disabled Tax Relief Form?
3. Is there assistance in preparing my application?
4. Can my child fill out these forms for me and be the contact for tax relief?
5. Do I need to attach anything to my application?