Yes, by going online and visiting JailATM.
To obtain information regarding when inmates can order canteen or questions related to inmate commissary, please call the Canteen Office at 804-748-1488.
Show All Answers
Please call 804-748-1476 to access the jail automated information system.
Please call the County Jail at 804-748-1466.
All correspondence with inmates must take place through the mail service. To send mail to an inmate include the inmate's name and inmate number. Sent mail to:Chesterfield County JailP. O. Box 758Chesterfield, VA 23832
Pay by one of the following options:
A usage fee will apply to any of the above deposits / options.
The Chesterfield County Jail cannot accept cashier’s checks or money orders for deposit into an inmate’s account.
The following items can be accepted at the County Jail front lobby on behalf of inmates between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Friday:
Visitation times are:
Saturday through Sunday from 6:00 am to 10:30 pm
• All visitors must be 18 years or older
• Visitors under 18 are required to be accompanied by an adult.
• No more than three additional family members or friends are allowed on a single video visit.
• Valid identification must be presented to staff by the primary visitor at the time of check-in.
• All IDs must have a photo, date of birth, and current address.
• All video visits (off jail premises and on jail premises) are recorded and monitored by jail security staff.
• Any video visits will be terminated without warning if any of the following violations are detected:
Out-of-Town Visits-must be pre-approved by a Jail Supervisor. If approved, you must produce a valid picture ID, and there is a four-person maximum. To be pre-approved, please call 804-748-1829 or 804-768-7327.
Inmate phone calls at the time of incarceration are free and last three minutes.
After the inmate is moved to a regular housing area (normally within one day), all inmate calls become "collect calls" and may last up to 30 minutes.
The inmate phone system vendor for the Chesterfield County Jail is ViaPath Technologies
For information regarding receiving phone calls and blocking phone calls, please call a ViaPath representative at 866-230-7761.
For information on current rates, pre-payment, calling a cell phone and/or any other related questions, please call a ViaPath representative at 877-650-4249.
Messages cannot be passed to inmates unless the message is of an emergency nature such as family illness, death, etc. The message will be verified as being an emergency by the Sheriff's Office prior to delivering it to the inmate. To have an emergency message forwarded please contact the County Jail.